Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Team Manager Job Vacancy at Smart Quest (Pvt) Ltd
Team Manager — Project Delivery
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas
- for new training or skill checks
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work
- for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicates deadlines and goals to team members
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Degree/ equivalent Professional Qualification.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Should be able to coordinate with overseas clients on regular basis.
- Ability to motivate and drive the team towards achieving its goals.
- Prior managerial experience in operations will be an advantage. However, if you are analytical, good in communication, and can think on your feet, experience is not essential.
Please mention the name ofthe vacancy under the subject line ofthe email
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 31/01/2020