Talent Acquisition Sourcer at Circles.Life
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Talent Acquisition Sourcer Job Opening at Circles.Life
Closing Date : 28/01/2022
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer, your key objectives will be to…
- Take ownership of specific areas of talent search and engagement, specifically the talent acquisition process related to sourcing
- Greatly contribute to recruiters and onboarding specialists in the project management of a company-wide recruitment timeline, and in meeting defined hiring KPIs and objectives
- Define the vision and goals/KPIs for specific roles based on immediate organizational needs, and design and implement winning sourcing strategies to fill critical positions
- Draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and foster dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, and People Operations Executives
- Execute and support recruitment and onboarding activities in a timely and effective manner
- Be an active member of the People team; sharing insights on organizational structure, recruitment strategy and work plans with management
We Are Looking For Individuals Who...
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in corporate recruiting. Demonstrated ability to design, implement and leverage talent acquisition to help drive measurable business results.
- In-house experience and people management is a must.
- Oversee and manage various recruitment channels including LinkedIn Recruiter, online Job Boards, and agencies including tracking and reporting of recruitment pipeline for all positions
- Challenge the status quo by proposing alternate or different ways to do things that will enhance our processes, our efficiency, or the candidate or manager experience.
- Team player; able to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues.
- Agency &/or in-house recruiting experience, preferably with an international exposure
- Keep abreast on industry trends, innovative recruitment sourcing techniques and local employment laws to ensure compliance to all recruitment guidelines. Maintain a growth mindset - at times you may be given the opportunity to contribute to value projects that will stretch you personally.
- Start-up experience or exposure in technology focused recruiting preferred.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3pAZCLj