All eligible candidates are invited to apply for the vacancy of Senior Manager- Material Planning & Procurement at Camso Loadstar.
- Lead guide & develop the raw material planning team to achieve the set KPI.
- Lead raw material management activities – planning (through MRP & MPS)/scheduling, inventory management, procurement, logistics & clearance, complain resolution, Master data update.
- Develop, monitor and enforce inventory management polices (safety stocks, Coverage profile, Inventory categories, Inventory parameters, VMI, Consignment stocks, alternate inventory etc.) to mitigate supply risks.
- Analyze MRP and project schedule deliveries to identify potential material shortage issues well in advance, and initiate appropriate corrective action as required.
- Monitor safety stock and sourcing rules compliance. Plans to be adequate to minimize the impact of demand forecast variability and minimize the risk of excess, blocked, write-off and non-moving inventory.
- Monitor supplier performance and establish clear standards for communication with suppliers for confirmation, status updates and problem resolution.
- Support quality audits, compliance/corporate initiatives and follow up best in class inventory management strategies to achieve synergy across the operation.
- Collaborate with other planning/production/strategic sourcing/management leaders and assist in identifying, resolving and finding root cause of planning issues using appropriate problem-solving techniques.
- Support major project activities and develop, initiate necessary action to be completed from raw material planning team for total supply chain integration.
The Profile to Success
- Bachelor's Degree specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years’ relevant experience.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills along with fluency in SAP modules.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage various work assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Closing Date- 02/03/2020
Apply- Apply via LinkedIn