Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Manager Finance Job Opening at the Hemas Holdings PLC
Manager - Finance
The Role holder would be responsible to assist the Chief Operating Officer in handling Finance related functions and ensure a smooth operation in the Finance division with the guidance of Finance Director. He/she is responsible in making sure all internal process and policies are drawn up and adhered and also responsible in collaborating with the executive management team to analyze company finances and develop budgets.
- Fully qualified CA, CIMA or ACCA with minimum 3 yearsor more experience in a similar capacity
- Computer literacy with proficient working knowledgeof Microsoft office applications
- Good communication skills and ability to manage a team
- Attention to details and being task-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Familiar in ERP Environment
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in thischallenging role, pleasesend your CV with the contact details of 2 non-related referees to email@example.com or below mentioned address indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email within 7 days of this advertisement.
Closing Date : 22/08/2020