All applicants meeting the necessary requirements are invited to apply for this job position of Key Accountant Manager at Crayon.
As a Key Account Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying and acquiring new customers
- Building and maintaining a trusted and long-term relationship with customers
- Attending regular customer meetings to understand their needs and requirements
- Building service-based solutions to fulfill customer needs and create value
- Managing and reporting on a pipeline of opportunities to cover quarterly target, ensuring accurate reporting in CRM
- Developing customer and contact base and driving the sales of our service and vendor offerings
We find that you will have success in this role if you thrive in a hunter role, and have experience from a consultative selling approach, as well as the ability to analyze and understand the customers’ situation and strategy, before pitching our solutions. It is envisaged that you are a result-oriented and self-driven individual that can translate technically related challenges to business language, to be able to have direct communication with all levels of stakeholders, from technical teams to C-Level suite.
Wanted competency & experience:
- Professional experience in solutions sales
- 3+ years in IT or similar business
- Preferably bachelor level degree, i.e. Engineering, Management
- Completed commercial training, study or solid professional experience in sales and consulting of IT solutions
- Secure handling of common MS Office applications and CRM databases
- Knowledge or experience in licensing and/or cloud is advantageous
- Location for this role: Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Languages required: Local Language & Professional Level English, written & spoken
- Application deadline: Asap. We will continuously evaluate candidates.
- Visa requirement: Must have an EU work visa/permit. We are looking for someone who is already based in Sri Lanka and that could start relatively quickly.
Closing Date: 31/01/2020
Apply- Apply via LinkedIn