Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Java Technical Lead Job Opening at Persistent Systems
Persistent Systems Ltd. is hiring Technical Lead – Java Micro Service Development in Colombo, Sri Lanka Location.
If you have the right skills, this is the Job for you:
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar discipline.
- Strong understanding of Microservices architectures and best practices.
- Microservices development experience (REST) with Spring Boot.
- Messaging with Kafka.
- Application development with MySQL and MongoDB.
- Good understanding on AWS services such as Elastic Cache for Redis, Aurora (MySQL), SQS, Kinesis.
- Containerized application development using Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience in working with Agile team to continuously deliver, preferably with experience on Agile PODS.
- Spring Boot, Kafka, MySQL, MongoDB
- Elastic Cache for Redis, Aurora (MySQL), SQS, Kinesis
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop enterprise grade event driven Microservices with Spring Boot and Kafka (Meet all requirements on scalability, availability, reliability, security, performance, operational excellence and cost effectiveness).
- Develop and deploy Microservices applications on Cloud infrastructure, AWS.
- Integrate Microservices applications with managed AWS services.
- Lead team of engineers working on a collaborative Agile POD to deliver software on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with business analysts, architects and other stakeholders to fully understand functional/technical requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- Conduct code review to make sure that all codes are developed as per the standards and implementation complies with overall architecture.
- Maintain all project documentation up to date with the implementation.
- Make sure all work items are accurately estimated and planned for development.
Experience Range: 8+ Years of overall IT experience
Joining Timeline: Immediate to 40 Days
Closing Date : 30/09/2020