Applications are invited for all candidates to apply for the Internal Audit Manager Job Vacancy at Durdans Hospital
Internal Audit Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, Leading, Organizing and Executing the Annual internal Audit Plan.
- Reports and communicates the findings and recommendations of the audits with the management.
- Reviews and monitors prior audit findings and assists management to ensure that they have been properly addressed.
- Identify and mitigate the financial risks.
- Conduct snap audits.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting from a recognized university with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Professional qualification in CIMA / ACCA with thorough knowledge in auditing techniques with 5 years’ of relevant job experience in an audit
- function is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytical, presentation and organizing skills.
- Understanding oi the Healthcare industry or a similar business and regulatory environment would be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel outstations if needed.
- A male candidate is preferred.
If you fit in to the role above, Please send your CV to 'email@example.com" within14 days of this advertisement by mentioning the position applied in the subject line.
Closing Date : 20/11/2019