Integration Specialist - Enterprise Analytics at Wiley
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Integration Specialist - Enterprise Analytics Job Opening at Wiley
Closing Date : 26/10/2021
Our mission is to unlock human potential. We welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and we embrace individuals who get excited about learning. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion; it’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
About the Role:
Our mission is to empower senior leadership to make informed decisions through on-demand provision of informative, accurate and powerful data analytics. The Wiley Enterprise Analytics team is looking to hire a Data Integration Specialist who will take responsibility for executing; you will also help to refine and maintain our data model by understanding stakeholders' needs. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of popular data analysis tools, frameworks and databases.
How you will make an impact:
- Develop and maintain automation workflows in JIRA and other Atlassian products as needed. Develop plugins to extend JIRA capabilities, make dashboards for JIRA Connect add-ons, configure custom fields, support JIRA configurations that include all client requirements, create custom preset filters, test outcomes, and identify defects
- Develop components (add-ons) or customizations for the Atlassian JIRA platform
- Develop interfaces / connectors with enterprise systems and services such as Clarity, Jira, Workfront, Portfolio Management (Jira Align) and others for various integration projects
- Build and improve Open Source components and frameworks
- Participate in proof-of-concept development, demos, and post-deployment support.
- Work closely with business agility team to adhere to SAFE and Agile best practices and governance
- Provide the data analytics team with data extractions and reports to support trend analysis and data correlation.
What we look for:
- BSc/MSc in Information management, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Capable of API delivery end to end which includes Planning, Design Development, Testing, and Delivery of API(s).
- Expert SQL and basic Python knowledge
- Strong Jira Development Skills (focus will not be on admin side)
- 3+ years of industry experience as a system integration, API developer and/or Java developer
- SAFE and Agile certifications preferred
- Ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid attention to detail and appreciation for need to consistently generate high quality, highly sensitive output is a priority in your daily work
- Must be skilled in speaking and reading in English
Enabling Discovery, Powering Education, Shaping Workforces.
We clear the way for seekers of knowledge: illuminating the path forward for research and education, tearing down barriers to society’s advancement, and giving seekers the help they need to turn their steps into strides.
Wiley may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: our people. We are willing to challenge the status quo, move the needle, and be innovative. Wiley’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations across the globe in more than 40 countries.
Please attach your CV in order to be considered for this position
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3uji2kK