(We wish to restate that all CV's for this employment opportunity can only be routed via the Pan Asia Bank website. Please don't apply this job through Careerfirst.lk web site.)
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Financial Analyst cum Business Writer Job Opening at the Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC
Financial Analyst cum Business Writer - Planning & Research Department (Assistant Manager Grade)
We are looking for a competent Financial Analyst with Business writing skills to join the Bank in Assistant Manager Grade.
- Analyze financial performance of peers and present for management use
- Perform feasibility of new projects/products and review performance of existing products
- Conduct market surveys and background research on banking & financial services sector
- Co-ordinate with business units and other departments on preparation of budgets and strategic plan
- Showcase the bank's performance at various corporate platforms to gain recognition & brand equity
- Full professional qualification in CA Sri Lanka/ClMA/ACCA
- Minimum of 2 years full time experience in financial statement analysis preferably in banking/financial services sector
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge in Ms Office applications
- Must have fair knowledge of accounting practices of banking industry
- Good Analytical skills and strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional business writing ability and knowledge on finance domain
- Ability to research industry related findings
- Be a self-learner, keen on constantly upgrading his/her knowledge and sharing the same with the team
- Capable of handling multiple projects and willing to perform additional roles when required
The successful candidates will be provided with an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits, commensurate with industry standard and will be placed in an appropriate grade based on the level of competencies and experience.
Please forward your resume within 07 days of this advertisement, stating contact details of two non-related referees, to email@example.com indicating the position applied for in the "Subject" line. Information forwarded by you shall be treated strictly confidential and referees shall be contacted with your consent.
Head of Human Resources,
Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC,
No 450, Galle Road,
Closing Date : 18/02/2020