Business Analyst - Fashion at Daraz
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Business Analyst - Fashion Job Opening at Daraz
Closing Date : 30/01/2023
- Extract, deep-dive into large sets of data organized, in a well-structured data warehouse designed for exploration and functionality
- Use your problem-solving and critical thinking skills to identify trends, conduct root cause analysis, and generate high impact, ad-hoc analysis.
- Build, maintain and produce reports and dynamic visual interfaces/ dashboards that provide key insights to the top management.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the specializations preferred (eg: Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analysis, Data Science, Business Systems Engineering).
- Minimum 2 years of data analytics/data engineering experience with exposure towards data warehouses, data cubes, and reporting dashboards is preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and proficiency in SQL are essential.
- Sound knowledge and prior experience with python or R tool on Machine Learning applications/ quantitative analysis will be an added advantage.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or QlikView is required
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills to manage priorities with tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Strong communication, analytical, critical thinking, and presentations skills with proven analytical and quantitative modelling
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3QrDajw