Assistant Manager - Group Risk & Control
- Translating high level business requirements/ problems into a sound and comprehensive analytical framework through appropriate usage of advanced statistical/ mathematical techniques
- Implementing statistical and data mining techniques to identify trends, figures and other relevant information
- Deploying machine learning methodologies and algorithms to build data products that streamline the process from data collection to insight generation
- Create a vision and a road map for using analytics in internal audit and prioritize projects with analytics tools can be incorporated into the existing internal audit processes
- Identifying steps to categorize & map critical data points, and a methodology to extract usable data for decision-making
- Delivering well organized reports, advanced dashboards making use of new age tools and technologies
- Supporting the implementation of LRP initiatives which includes audit automation, continuous monitoring through exception reports for management and setting up governance processes including governance dashboards.
- Undertaking projects to improve processes (for example, research new trends in data analytics/audit automation)
- You should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics and a Professional Qualification in Finance.
- 4+ years of experience in data-driven statistical methods, data mining, time-series analysis and machine learning algorithms.
- Strong command of R or Python, SQL, and the Microsoft Office Suite (including advance excel/VBA).
- Applied experience with a data visualization tool (Power BI, Tableau or any other visualization tools).
- Hands-on experience on Galvanize (ACL) and exposure in the Apparel industry will be an added advantage.
Closing Date : 31st Oct 2019