Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Assistant Engineer (Regional Planning and Optimization) Job Role at Dialog Axiata PLC
Assistant Engineer - Regional Planning and Optimization
• Feedback to Provide Regional Nominal Plan for each BP
• Feedback to Revise Regional site plan as per business requirement
• Assist to Confirm Site Locations after JFS (Joint Feasibility Study) within the region
• Assist to Prepare of Regional Quarterly capacity plan
• Assist to Prepare of Regional Seasonal capacity plan
• Feedback/Assist to Capacity planning for special events within the region
• Feedback/ Assist to Revised capacity plan as and when required
• Assist to Improve 26 Radio network performance within the region
• Assist to Maintain 2G ,3G,4G Radio network performance within the region
• Assist in Feature trials
• Assist in Daily 2G & 3G Network QOS Monitoring & Trouble shooting within the region.
• Visit Customer premises as and when required to collect field data and provide solutions within the region
• Timely identification solutions for customer complaints within the region
• Timely implementation of solutions within the region
• Visit customer premises and carry out the survey
• Prepared the designing report and submit to ES team
B.SC degree in Engineering in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical & Electronics or Computer Science from recognized Sri Lankan University accredited by IESL
• OR B.SC degree in Engineering from foreign University accredited by relevant body of the relevant country an AMIE (SL)
If you think you possess the required attributes to carry out the scope of work detailed above, forward your CV to email@example.com within 7 days of this advertisement.
Please mention the position applied for in FULL CAPITALS in the subject header.
Closing Date : 28/03/2020