Software Engineer at Pearson
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Software Engineer Job Opening at Pearson
Closing Date : 25/05/2022
- Develop best-in-class technical solutions using the right technology on time and with exceptional quality that aligns with business requirements.
- Provides right-level documentation for solutions following software development best practices and Agile guidelines
- Analyzes alternative solutions to problem spaces, collaborates with teams to decide the best technical approaches, and drives the solution space.
For your application to be considered, you must have the following:
- At least 2 years developing object-oriented Web applications using React / Java
- Experience building RESTful APIs (Application Program Interfaces)
- Familiar with asynchronous development practices
- Stable High-speed Internet access at home or your remote work environment
In Addition, The Ideal Candidate Should Have
- Experience designing and creating highly scalable database-oriented Web applications
- Experience writing technical requirements
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience working on Agile teams, especially if work experience includes working in SAFE (Scaled Agile Framework)
The Exceptional Candidate Will Demonstrate The Following Skills
- Open, customer focused mindset
- Ability to work well with others, particularly cross-functional team members and customers, such as UI/UX, Test, Product Owners, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to recommend technical solutions that match the system’s standards and overall design methodology
- The ability to effectively deal with change
- Experience with integrating 3rd party components strongly desired.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3OC9I9k