Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Medical Officer Job Opening at Browns Group Of Companies
Medical Officers - Browns Group Of Companies
- Examining, diagnosing and treating patients, while communicating effectively with patients and their families.
- Implement patient management plan according to consultant's instructions.
- Maintaining medical records.
- Liaising with other medical, nursing, para medical staff in the hospital.
- Following accepted clinical guidelines, and hospital protocols, company policies.
- MBBS or MD degree with SLMC registration
- Experience in Gyn & Obs Unit will be an added advantage.
At least 3 years post qualifying clinical experience covering Labor Room.
If you are confident that you can meet the above requirements, please apply within 07 days of this advertisement with your complete CV including the names of two non-related referees.
Also, indicate clearly the position applied for, on the top left hand corner of the envelop / in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date : 31/03/2020
Email : email@example.com