Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Manager (Internal Audit) Job Opening at Aitken Spence
Manager - Internal Audit
The ideal candidate should possess be a in Chartered Accountant in Sri Lanka or possess an equivalent qualification from a reputed institute. A minimum of 3 years' experience in an audit firm is essential to perform this role. Good supervisory, communication and interpersonal sküls, high
level of dependability and integrity, abüity perform under minimum supervision, ability to work within a team and ability to meet deadlines are key competencies sought.
Main duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Conducting operational process reviews within the Group
- Performing operational and financial audits
- Conducting special assignments, investigations, due düigence requested by the management as and when required
- Carrying out physical verification of inventories, cash and fixed assets
- Designing the audit programme for audits, assignments and investigations
- Studying and drafting system notes and other relevant documents related to audits
- Drafting the audit report including observations and recommendations
Apply with the names of three non-related referees. Please upload your CV with the position applied for and your name.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Closing Date : 26/09/2020