All eligible applicants are invited to apply for a vacancy of Key Expert Alternative Dispute Resolution at British Council.
To apply and be effective in the role, you will need experience of:COMPUT
- Delivering effective social development interventions in the area of community dispute resolution, community inclusion or other relevant sectors in Sri Lanka.
- Coordinating and working with a range of stakeholders including civil society actors and local government stakeholders.
- Facilitating capacity development activities for local communities.
- Applying the principles and practices of alternative dispute resolution.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of gender dynamics in the Sri Lankan context.
- Project management including experience of overseeing budgeting and financial management.
- Working under pressure and in complex environments.
- Full computer literacy and excellent reporting skills, including fluency in English
We are looking for a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested applicants, please click apply to be redirected to our job portal. Closing date- 26th February 2020
Closing Date- 26/02/2020
Apply- Apply via LinkedIn