Applications are invited for the Finance Internship at Hayleys Group
Intern — Finance
• Producing timely and reliable management information reports periodically
• Evaluation of new projects
• Overlook product costing in order to identify product profitability
• Annual budgeting
• Annual stock taking and process audits
• CIMA part qualified or Finance Undergraduates who seek industrial training exposure
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well in both team-oriented and self-directedenvironments
If you think you have what it takesto be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email.
The closing date for applications will be 19th February 2020.