Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Content Writer Job Role at Kapruka (Pvt) Ltd
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The Content Writers responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company's website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
• Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
• Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
• Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
• Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
• Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase tramc to the company website.
• Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
• Identifying customers' needs and recommending new content to address gaps
• Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Effective communication skills.
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0714 481481 for more info
Kapruka.com (Pvt) Ltd,
No. 237/22. Wijayakumarathunga Mawatha.
Sri Lanka's Largest Online Shop
Closing Date : 13/07/2020