Content Administrator at Wiley
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Content Administrator Job Opening at Wiley
Closing Date : 26/02/2022
About the Role:
The Content Administrator is mainly responsible for helping the Wiley business management office with distribution and management of Wiley content, including customer relations management (Salesforce) opportunity curation and maintenance, digital rights management and assist with WileyPLUS license management in the Wiley Administrator Dashboard to ensure accurate course rosters.
How you will make an impact:
- Research key institutional course information and academic dates to ensure salesforce opportunities are accurate for forecasting and implementation purposes.
- SalesForce opportunity curation and maintenance, knowledge in SalesForce database, SQL, Excel is useful
- Distribute key adoption reports from distribution partners to Wiley’s affordable solutions team to make sure they have the most current adoption data
- Vet large data sets (including key adoption reports and salesforce opportunity reports) to ensure accuracy of adoption data - Excel knowledge is useful.
- Track and distribute Inclusive Access census reports for auditing purposes
- Support of eBook retention with our account by assisting with the creation of marketing and First Day of Class materials.
- Suggestions of Process Improvements
Assist with WileyPLUS license management by updating course rosters for inclusive access course sections
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in Business Management
- Strong Project management instincts
- Have excellent organizational, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills for developing partnerships/alliances.
- Excel skills
- Computer literacy
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to comprehend and follow oral and/ or written directions
- SalesForce Knowledge a plus
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3rY6wKu