All eligible candidates are invited to apply for the position of Assistant Manager-Converged Charging Operations at Dialog Axiata PLC.
- Required to Re-host / Re-architecture for the assigned projects and designing to identify any discrepancies or deviations.
- Conducting IT application development, road map and improvement plans based on stakeholders’ requirements.
- Provide expert knowledge on System Integration, Middleware system and Security implementations of charging related projects.
- Propose alternative technical solutions when required to ensure mechanisms are in place for continuous service.
- Optimize the development life cycle to achieve the end goal in a cost-effective manner while responsible to implement Agile project management tools, tracking development progress and assisting project managers to achieve the project targets.
- Tracking the development tasks with EPMO and Internal PMs to complete projects targets.
- Ensure to align converged charging with the organizations information security framework (Subscriber information, Revenue information, charging architecture / Technical information) and adhere to security policies.
- Degree in Computer Science or Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized university or institute; Having an MSC or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 04 years exposure in a Charging products and service configurations, Installations, testing, integrations, deployments / product & service innovation operations and maintenance of IN systems including real-time software charging solutions.
- Preferably 02 years of experience working as a Lead - charging system planning and architect.
- Exposure to Mobicent / telestax JAIN-SLEE platforms (Lightweight SCP for peak traffic handling, USSD and SMS systems, Diameter mediator) will be an added advantage.
- Having sound knowledge in OCS architecture and functionality / SS7 signalling and dimeter interfaces / including IT systems (JAVA / PHP / Python / Perl / HTML / MySQL / Oracle / Apache / Tomcat / JBOSS / LINUX / RHEL / CentOS / Ubuntu / Solaris / Windows) / APIs (Web service/REST/HTTP) and telecom related protocols (SIGTRANS, SS7, Diameter, SMPP, SIP) will be a distinct advantage.
- Should be familiar on real-time telecom systems including IN (Huawei OCS, Alcatel IN), JSLEE (jSS7, SMPP, JAIN-SIP, jDiameter) and experience in HLR(HSS), MSC, GGSN/SGSN, PCRF, SMSC.
- Knowledge in IT Management – Software development Life Cycle, System Integration, System Monitoring and Operation Managemen
Closing Date: 05/07/2020
Apply: via LinkedIn