Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Voice and Collaboration (Consultant) Job Role at MOQdigital
- Providing technical guidance and/or leadership to fellow Voice Engineers and work with the business to build strong ties between the teams and customers.
- Taking ownership and solving cases escalated across all customers
- Building and maintaining client relationships by providing smart technical solutions
- Documenting and reviewing knowledgebase (Confluence) articles on problem resolution
- Adhering to ITIL processes such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management and Major Incident
- Preparing Post Incident Review documentation for major incidents.
- Assisting with customer facing queries, technical reporting, or client interactions.
- Developing system checks and affiliated reports at initial transition and the quality assurance of those system checks & reports.
- Developing patching schedules during initial transition of new clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or relevant industry experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience working on enterprise networks in L3 type of work or equivalent industry knowledge (4 years’ experience post CCNA/CCNP – Collaboration if possible)
- Experience working with Cisco Voice Collaboration systems such as CUCM, UCCX, IMP, CUC and Cisco WebEx
- Knowledge or experience on MS Collaboration solutions such as Skype for Business/Lync, MS Teams, Polycom VC.
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds, Wireshark, network tools (SNMP, NetFlow. Etc)
- Wireless related experience on industry leading products such as Cisco AP’s/WLC and Aruba.
- Understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
- Understanding of Security technologies such as Firewall/IPS, VPN, & Cryptography on industry leading products such as Cisco, PaloAlto, Sophos & SonicWall.
Apply Via Linkedin
Closing Date : 30/09/2020