Trainer - Customer Service vacancies at Daraz
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Trainer - Customer Service Job Opening at Daraz
Closing Date : 10/02/2021
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the department and the individual.
- Develop effective induction programs for new staff.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Devise individual learning plans.
- Produce training materials for in-house courses.
- Manage the delivery of training and development programs.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and adapt to the training programs.
- A Diploma in Business (or equivalent qualification) with 2 years’ experience in Customer Service.
- 1-year experience as a Customer Service Trainer or similar role with the Train the Trainer qualification is mandatory.
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English & Sinhala.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages (Especially Advanced MS Excel) and Google Applications.
- Strong abilities to function well in a fast-paced and pressurized work environment.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines
APPLY : http://bit.ly/2Xt0ZNn