Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Medical Marketing Trainee Job Opening at GlaxoSmithKline
TRAINEE (MEDICAL MARKETING) - GSK
- The selected candidate will assist Medical Marketing Department in administration
- Assist the Manager Medical marketing in Brand Campaign development & KPI analysis
- The selected candidate will be on a fixed term contract for one year.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good Analytical skills
- Three passes in AIL's (in the core subjects)
- Should be an undergraduate or following a professional qualification in Marketing
- Previous work/training experience in marketing/branding will be an added advantage
At GSK, we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply. Please mail your resume to email@example.com with names of two non-related referees indicating the post applied for in the subject line.
Senior Manager — Human Resources
SmithKlinee Beecham Private Limited
Level 34, West Tower,
World Trade Center,
Closing Date : 30/09/2020