All eligible candidates are invited to apply for the vacancy of Threat Manager at Pearson.
- Extensive experience across the technology sector (4 Years)
- In depth experience specifically in Information Security (2-3 Years)
- Adequate experience specifically in Software Development /Programming (added advantage)
- Understanding of Cloud and Cloud Security
- Current understanding of Industry trends and emerging threats
- Deep knowledge of security technologies including: Firewall, IDS/IPS/HIDS, Anti Virus, SIEM, Vulnerability Scanning
- Knowledge of specific technologies including: Checkpoint, F5, Symantec, Qualys, Fortinet
- Good understanding of Linux and Windows
- Strong understanding of incident response methodologies and technologies
- Experience driving security remediation activities with minimum supervision
- Professional IT Accreditations (CCSA, CCSE, JNCIA, CCNA, CISSP, CompTIA Security)
- Adequate Academic Qualification - Bachelor's Degree in IT or Information Security (preferred) or Master of Science in IT (added advantage)
- Previous experience in a Threat and Vulnerability Management.
- System hardening concepts and techniques
- Programming Skills
- Network and access controls
- Unix, Linux, Virtualisation security technologies, web application servers
- Encryption technologies and key management
- Experience of AWS / Azure / Google Cloud.
Closing Date- 20/03/2020
Apply- Apply via LinkedIn