Grab this opportunity to be a part of history in making BoardPAC the #1 global solution in board meeting automation. BoardPAC is a 100% proudly Sri Lankan built enterprise software solution that is trusted by multinationals in over 40 countries.
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Technical Support Specialist Job Opening at BoardPAC
Closing Date : 27/01/2021
For the second year running BoardPAC is a top 25 Great Place to Work® organization and we would like you to be part of our future achievements. BoardPAC is an award-winning, multinational board meeting automation solutions provider, with 1000+ global corporates in over 40 countries including, United States, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Africa, India and Sri Lanka.
At BoardPAC, our mission is “to become the #1 global board automation solution”. Many of Sri Lanka's top 100 companies such as John Keells, Dialog, MAS, Sampath Bank along with global corporates such as Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Mercedes, Petronas, Central Bank of India are clients of BoardPAC.
We are currently looking for a dynamic personality, who would fit our vibrant and energetic culture, to join our team. We can assure you that the experience you will gain will be unparalleled… If you are ready for a challenging and exciting career path, we invite you to take a moment to look into this opportunity.
We are looking for Technical Support Specialists who will be,
- Responsible for the all customer release deployment and upgrades.
- Providing technical resolutions and support for all the customer requests, on Windows, Apple iOS, Android, windows servers and other cloud platforms;
- Answering the support queries / Technical requests via phone/remotely and email.
- Interacting and supporting regional sales team on presales and post sales activities.
- Deployment of software in client environment and onsite visit if required (Sri Lanka and Overseas).
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries.
- Taking ownership of user problems and being proactive when dealing with user issues.
Weekend and out-of-hours working necessary depending on business requirements.
- Customer service
- Information technology
- Technical support
- Project management
- IT security
- Customer relationship
- Presentation skills
- Training skills
- Dev ops including dockers and kubernetes
- Thorough knowledge with windows servers, IIS and MS SQL.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org