All eligible candidates are invited to apply for the vacancy of Technical Lead at Sysco LABS.
- The design and development ofenterprise solutions for one of the world’s largest corporations involved in the marketing and distribution of food products.
- Working and managing tight knit Agile teams to develop robust mobile, web and enterprise solutions.
- Implementing distributed and highly robust enterprise applications that scale for enterprise demands.
- Adhering to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of solutions.
- Ensuring high code quality by following software engineering best practices.
- Working collaboratively in a cross functional team in an Agile delivery environment.
- Adhering to DevOps principles and being involved in projects throughout their full software lifecycle – from development, QA, and deployment, to post-production support.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 4 – 5 years of experience developing production enterprise applications and in managing teams.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- In-depth understanding of the technology stack, e.g. HTTP, browser/JS engine architecture, relational and NoSQL databases, Linux, containers/virtual machines.
- Familiarity with mobile application development will be an advantage (iOS and/or Android).
- Familiarity with working in a Scrum Agile delivery environment.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and prior experience working with Cloud IaaS or PaaS providers such as AWS will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 28/03/2020
Apply- Apply via LinkedIn