Technical Lead - .Net at HCL
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Technical Lead - .Net Job Opening at HCL
Closing Date : 28/01/2022
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience in Microsoft Frontend technologies
- Experience in developing Web components using ASP.NET MVC and Razor.
- Experience in C#.NET and Web API, SQL Server 2012/2014.
- You have knowledge and experience with Rollup, Web-pack and Node based CLI’s
- Experience in Front-end design patterns and architecture
- Familiarity with Micro-front-end strategies
- Have great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain complex technical concepts to wider audience
- Detailed overview and implementation experience on the below following:
- Object Creation and Prototype inheritance
- Knowledge on web pack
- Scope and Closure
- this and arrow function
- Design Patterns.
- Event Loop
- FrontEnd Framework:
- Template and VirtualDOM concepts
- Components creation and uses
- Event Propagation and Data Flow
- Routing between pages
- Change Detection and Life-cycle Event
- Testing Libraries.
- Versioning :
- Git concepts used in Agile way of working.
Database – Oracle RDBMS , MongoDb/Mongoose
Nice to have:
- Should have the experience in terms of building the code without API availability and should be able to test the front end application using mocking or using PACt based testing
- Should have experience in Nolio or TFS Build in terms of packaging and deployment and integrate with scripts
- Should have experience in terms of integrating the front end layer with ELK or Prometheius
- Exposure to C# to support API integration
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3z6XwGg