Tech Lead/ Associate Tech Lead - PHP at Villvay
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Tech Lead/ Associate Tech Lead - PHP Job Opening at Villvay
Closing Date : 28/01/2022
- Design and develop enterprise scale software solutions.
- Closely interacting with the clients in order to fullfill their requirements in a technically optimal manner.
- Translate storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure engineering best practices, security, performance, quality, and responsiveness aspects of the software solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Mentor and lead junior developers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of cloud application development experience using PHP.
- Proficiency in Laravel Frameworks.
- Understanding of MVC structure development patterns and OOP is a must.
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST.
- Hands on exposure in working with cloud providers like Azure and AWS.
- Experience in containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Good knowledge of SQL based database concepts.
- Experience with GIT, Continuous Integration / Delivery, and Composer.
- Practice of working with Linux-based systems and should have basic Linux Commands skills.
- Proven ability to author clean, standards-compliant code.
- Ability to work in an Agile-team environments.
- Communication skills with sound command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Willing to handle both large projects and small tasks as needed.
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle (specification, design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance).
- Excellent knowledge in planning and building web applications.
- Flexibility to work in a deadline-driven environments.
The Villvay Experience
We believe in people-driven software product development. You will not be doing just a job with us. You will be building your career in a fostering environment that recognizes individuality and innovation.
- Open and collaborative working environment.
- Freedom over working conditions.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Hands on experience with global businesses and markets.
- Great benefits.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3z538Rs