This position is responsible for conducting full cycle recruitment for all Technology related roles within Wiley.
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Talent Acquisition Partner Job Opening at Wiley Global Technology (Private) Limited
Closing Date : 21/01/2021
How you will make an impact:
- Create and implement technology-based recruiting strategies, while partnering with hiring managers. These strategies will include reviewing job descriptions and candidate competencies, developing interviewing questions, assessing candidate’s skill set and qualifications, providing feedback to hiring managers on recruitment related policies, and providing procedures interpretation
- Establishes working relationships with recruiting resources to enhance recruitment efforts and assists with promoting Wiley opportunities to groups
- Ensures Affirmative Action goals and responsibilities are met by introducing qualified minority candidates to hiring departments
- Researches and analyzes new hire data and information, and maintains recruitment related systems and databases including development of any associated reports
- Performs miscellaneous duties as needed
What we look for:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Technology and/or Software Engineering Recruiting
- Well versed at independently partnering with Senior Leadership on critical hiring initiatives
- Experience in developing strategies to hire across Wiley’s Engineering and Product organizations which include: Web, Mobile, Cybersecurity, Enterprise Architecture, DevOps, Product Management, Design, Cloud and Infrastructure
- Proven track record in sourcing and filling high level Technology based roles
- Creativity in defining, implementing, and executing best-in-class service delivery models to support KPI’s and aggressive hiring needs
- Experience utilizing passive sourcing techniques to engage passive candidates via LinkedIn, Angel List, Google Search Engine, GitHub, and other networking/recruiting platforms
- Ability to build strong relationships and partnerships with business leaders, peers and internal partners
- Detail oriented, flexible and creative with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of HR practices and procedures
- Knowledge of local labor laws
- Knowledge and understanding of compensation policies and practices
- Knowledge of HRIS systems
- Interviewing and negotiation skills
- Must have a strong work ethic and be a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, responds quickly, deliver results under pressure, and maintain confidentiality.
Wiley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.
APPLY : https://careers.wiley.com/en/position/talent-acquisition-partner-sri-lan...