Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Supply Chain Coordinator Job Opening at KPMG Executive Search Private Limited
- Liaise and coordinate with overseas offices on shipment deliveries and provide timely updates on container dispatchments
- Be responsible for all documentation relating to supply chain activities including Import, Export and Local procurement.
- Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of daily secretarial and administrative activities.
- Proactively collaborate with teams across all divisions such as Sales, Finance, Production, Quality
- Assurance and Human Resources
- Generate accurate and reliable reports in a timely manner for effective management decision making purposes
- Should have passed the G.C.E Advanced Level and posses and academic / professional qualification in the relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience preferably in supply chain , procument or import and export
- Be an experienced and result oriented professional in the age of 40 years.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment and have a proactive outlook
- Demonstrate good communication skills, both verbal and written in English language.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph and contact details of two non-related referees, quoting the reference number and position in the subject of the e-mail, should reach the following email before 3rd August 2020 .
KPMG Executive Search (Private) Limited,
32A, Sir Mohamed Macan Markar Mawatha,
Closing Date : 03/08/2020