All eligible applicants are invited to apply for a vacancy of Business Development Executive - Personal Banking at Standard Chartered Bank.
* Achieve assigned Balanced Score Card targets whilst offering a Superlative service.
* Acquire NTB Personal clients on Personal Banking proposition.
* Connect with client, understand his/her financial requirement and provide solution (Need based selling).
* Prepare by conducting a back-ground check on the company/client
* Explain proposition & requirements in full
* Pre-send product materials/description and bank proposition
* Meet in person and conduct a proper Need Based Conversation prior offering a solution (ensure Priority Banker joins if Affluent)
* Collect all documents required for account opening and pre-fill forms
* Conduct through and proper KYC (Conduct fulfilment)
* Set up anchor products (Credit Card and Loans)
* Initiate discussion to cross-sell (Mortgages, Equity, Wealth & Insurance products)
* Educate and conduct initial set up for online, ATMs, Client Centre, and Branch
* Implement strong plans and strategies on company promotions to attract NTB PB clients.
* Ensure all Business and Marketing initiatives are effectively introduced and carried out.
* Ensure a seamless handover of the acquired Clients to deepening relationship Managers/Branches.
* Hold regular review meetings with reporting line manager to assess performance and workout future plans.
* To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention/KYC/CDD procedures as per group, local regulator and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
* Ensure zero tolerance method for this aspect. Report any breaches or suspicious person/Relationships to local L&C, Finance, Credit and Operational Risk, SQ, Training and certification.
* Ensure strict compliance to all internal guidelines issued at both group and country level pertaining to HR, L&C, Finance, Credit and Operational Risk, SQ, Training and certification.
* Effective complaint management and resolving system.
* Conduct proper customer due diligence and ensure miss-selling doesn't take place.
* Acquire sound knowledge on products and operational systems.
* Ensure proper controls are adhered to in expediting transactions.
* Ensure operational activity is documented to minimise risk and loss.
* Comply with all relevant policies and procedures covering regulatory, local and group requirements.
* Ensure control procedures outlined in the DOI are strictly adhered to.
* Ensure complaints are monitored and closed on a timely manner.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Good communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
* Prior exposure in the financial services industry would be an advantage.
* Experience in a target driven marketing role, including demonstrated success.
* Excellent Inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit.
* Knowledge of the Group Policy, Standards, Local Regulations and Legislation of the prevention of money laundering.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
(We wish to restate that all CV's for this employment opportunity can only be routed via the Standard Chartered Bank website. Please don't apply this job through Careerfirst.lk website.)
Closing Date- 10-03-2020
Apply- Apply via LinkedIn