Applicants are invited to apply for the position of Spa Manager at Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts.
We are looking for a Spa Manager.
As a Spa Manager, we rely on you to
- Ensure that all employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all spends time in Spa.
- Handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner
- Maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Work relentlessly to ensure professional, quality work standards
- Show enthusiasm, drive, determination and motivation to achieve results
- Generate activity and seeks new challenges to improve work performance; demonstrate an optimistic outlook and recovers quickly from failure
- Adapt quickly and easily to changing situations and different cultures
- Maintain relationships and uses a variety of tools in all negotiations
- Ensure that the Spa activities are aligned with the respective Corporate Strategy, and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- Maintain strong, professional relationships with relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organizations.
- Demonstrate integrity in all dealings and can maintain confidentiality
- Maximize the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
We Are Looking For Someone Who
- Has a degree in Physical Education
- Has experience at least 2 years in a similar capacity in a Hotel or Resort with financial responsibilities and management of more than 25 staff
- Has in depth knowledge of Spa treatments, procedures and operations
- Has excellent training and facilitation skills
- Displays excellent guest relations skills, business acumen, and proactive problem solver, analytical and good administrator
- Is detailed understanding of work allocation, managing payroll, cost management and compensation and benefits
- Appreciates for working with multi-cultural workforces of differing levels of education
- Loves interacting with guests from all backgrounds
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English (and local language)
- Must be detail-focused and guest-oriented
Closing Date: 02/04/2020
Apply- Apply via LinkedIn