Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Solution Development Engineer Job Opening at David Pieris Motor Company Limited
SOLUTION DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERS
- Design and develop high-quality software adhering to best practices in software architecture and development
- Work collaboratively within an Agile Team to write high quality, testable, automatically deployable code that meets the definition of Done:
• Meet team iteration commitments
• Participate in design and code reviews with other engineers
• Develop and utilize automation to ensure consistency and reliability
• Actively participate in test plan reviews
- Prepare comprehensive software design, deployment and maintenance documents.
- Effectively communicate with customers, other technical teams, and product management to understand requirements, define software product features, and finalize technical designs.
- Support the entire product lifecycle including systems engineering and requirement analysis, technical design, system integration, implementation and deployment.
- Be a strong team player in a collaborative environment to meet project deadlines.
- Continuously learn and share knowledge on latest technological trends
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum two years digital product development experience.
- Experience in the development and release of at least one successful digital product launch preferred.
- Solid software engineering skills using OOP, Lean & Agile methodologies and Test-Driven
- Development in developing end-to-end full-stack software systems and cloud-based application suites
- Sound knowledge of multi-tier application development, SOA and microservices, and enterprise application integration techniques
- Strong ability to deal with ambiguity; flexible and adaptive to changing priorities and requirements preferred.
- Sound knowledge in following areas, at least two next gen technologies: RPA, Bl, A1, Machine
- Learning, Data Analytics, Blockchain, IOT
- Strong ability to deal with ambiguity; flexible and adaptive to changing priorities and requirements
An attractive remuneration package on par with the industry awaits the right candidate with necessary qualifications and experiences.
Send your CV including contact details and those of two non-related referees within 07 days of this advertisement. The post you applied should be indicated on the top left hand corner of the envelope or the subject line of the e-mail.
Group of Companies
Divisional Manager-Human Resources
DP Infotech (Private) Limited
NO. 734B, New Parliament Road,
Closing Date : 17/02/2020