Software Quality Engineer at Pearson
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Software Quality Engineer Job Opening at Pearson
Closing Date : 25/05/2022
- Work in an agile team adapting the DevOps culture.
- Test Design & Test Automation aligning with industry standards.
- Perform reviews on test cases automated by peers.
- Maintain Test Repositories & Artifacts accurately and with expected quality in industry-recognized platforms such as Bitbucket, GitLab..etc.
- Leverage automation to improve overall efficiency on other related project activities.
- Establish a CI/CD setup using automated tools i.e., Jenkins, Bamboo..etc. with other stakeholders I.e., DevOps teams to ensure efficient & High-Quality deliverables.
- Conduct functional testing on UI, and API components with industry-recognized tools & frameworks I.e., Selenium, SoapUI, Rest Assured...etc.
- Conduct Non-functional testing (Performance, Security, Accessibility...etc.) with industry-recognized tools.
Skills & Expertise:
- Sound knowledge & experience in Object Oriented Programming concepts through a widely adopted programming language (Java, C#...etc.)
- A good understanding and hands-on experience working with Relational or NoSQL Database technologies
- A good understanding and hands-on experience in Functional & Non-functional industry test Automation tools & technologies.
- Good exposure to Defect management.
- A thorough experience with Software Engineering and Quality Engineering methodologies, principles & solution architectures
- A good understanding of the latest Network, Cloud technologies & breakthroughs.
- Familiarity with Test Management tools such as HP ALM (Application Lifecycle Management), JIRA...etc.
- Hands-on experience with writing Unit tests & performing Product deployments will be an advantage.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 1.5 years experience in Software Quality Engineering
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (Preferred)
- Oracle Certified Associate in J2EE or Equivalent (Preferred)
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3KzsQBO