Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Software Engineer Job Vacancy at The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CA Sri Lanka), is a leading professional organization which supports over 6000 Chartered Accountants and is also a leading tertiary education provider in the country. The Institute provides insight and leadership to the accountancy and finance profession locally and globally.
The Institute is seeking an outstanding, result oriented and energetic individual with a high level of responsibility,
dedication, competence, confidence, drive and adaptability to take over the above position.
- Design and develop solutions required for complex application features.
- Work closely with analysts to understand the business scenarios and requirements.
- Write high quality code that integrates into the existing applications.
- Required to troubleshoot problems encountered in the systems and provide highly technical solutions to
- fix issues within the systems.
- Conduct unit and functional testing.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting using SQL.
- Experience in developing web/component/service-based applications.
Degree in ICT.
Minimum Of one-year experience in a software development role.
Experience with VB.net, ASP.net, 11S and C#
Experience wth object oriented analysis, design and development
Microsoft SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Query Optimization Skills.
Experience in Web Services and Web APIs. Proven experience in delivering enterprise level solutions in a timely manner with high quality.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive rernuneration package on par with industry standards together with other fringe benefits.
Qualified applicants meeting the required attributes are requested to send a detailed Curriculum Vitae together with contact details of two non-related referees to the address given below or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 29th November 2019.
Please indicate the position applied for on the top left-hand comer Of the envelope or in the subject field of the e-mail.
Closing Date : 09/12/2019