All suitable applicants are invited to submit an application for a vacancy of Software Engineer (HRIS Integrations) at Sysco LABS.
- Design and develop enterprise-grade, mission-critical products and solutions for one of the world’s largest corporations.
- Produce high quality, high stability code and designs by following software engineering best practices.
- Work collaboratively in a cross functional team in an Agile delivery environment.
- Be involved in projects throughout their full software lifecycle: from development, QA, and deployment, to post-production support.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 1-3 years of experience developing production enterprise applications.
- A strong programming and software engineering background.
- Strong knowledge in fundamental OOP concepts, protocols, techniques and popular open source libraries: Java, XML, web services, XSLT…etc.
- Hands-on experience designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting production systems.
- Adherence to engineering standards and best practices – be process oriented.
- Strong communication skills – reading & comprehending documents/specifications, producing clear and thorough documentation, ability to discuss and explain technical issues during meetings.
- Development experience in HRIS / HRIS integrations / 3rd party integrations will be an added advantage.
Apply: Apply via LinkedIn