Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Software Asset Manager Job Role at Crayon.
Wanted competency & experience:
- 3+ years’ SAM experience, either as a SAM Consultant/Advisor or an internal Software or IT Asset Manager
- Sales experience with documented results
- Experience with pre-sales, preferably in the software industry
- Good understanding of software licensing, and cloud knowledge
- Previous experience with governance development and optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, IT or finance (or equivalent)
- Any of the following certifications are highly regarded: Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM), Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM), Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/E)
- Location for this role: Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Languages required: Local Language & Professional Level English, written & spoken
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will continuously evaluate candidates.
- Visa requirement: Must have a work visa/permit for Sri Lanka. We are looking for someone who is already based in Sri Lanka and that could start relatively quickly.
Closing Date : 31st July 2020
Apply Via LinkedIn