Software Architect vacancies at Aeturnum
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Software Architect Job Opening at Aeturnum
Closing Date : 27/01/2021
- Design, cost-effective, resilient, and secure cloud-based solutions.
- Be responsible to perform analysis of solution stability and availability as well as performance analysis in validating that the design is conforming to requirements and quality standards.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Assist in the continuing development of coding standards and best practices.
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to the development team.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Ensure that the technical solutions developed meet the requirements of internal and external stakeholders. Analyzing and proposing the most feasible solution in terms of return on investment, performance, reliability etc. by applying the technical expertise and business domain.
- Oversee progress of the development team to ensure consistency with the initial design.
- Work closely with the R&D and QA to Define CICD pipelines.
- Openness and willingness to learn multiple technologies in a short turnaround time.
- The ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them with clear, logical thinking.
- Conduct code reviews to make sure that all code is developed as per the standards and ensuring implementation complies with overall architecture.
- Thorough in at least one programming language with minimum 6 years of enterprise application development experience.
- Lead a team of engineers working on collaborative agile processes to deliver software on an ongoing basis.
- Containerized application development using Docker / Kubernetes.
- Experience rebuilding/redesigning existing products on top of entirely new cloud services (for example all the AWS services beyond EC2 and S3).
- Experience writing technical architecture documents.
- AWS/Azure/GCP Certifications.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Software Engineering/Computer Science or an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on industry experience with 4 years playing a ‘Lead’ role.
- Minimum of 2 years of cloud native solution design and development.
- Strong fundamental programming skills
- Experience with cloud deployment using cloud native services
- Experience in a micro-services architecture and development
- Experience with building highly available, scalable and resilient systems
- Deep understanding of software and application design and architecture concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent knowledge in software and application design and architecture.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
Email : email@example.com