Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Service Manager Job Role at United Motors Lanka PLC
- Reporting directly to the Deputy CEO.
- Leading and motivating a team of technical and support staff in achieving
- busi ness objectives.
- Should be a graduate with BSC — Engineering (Mechanical) or equal qualification.
- Must be fluent in Sinhala and English. Ability to work in Tamil & Chinese is an added advantage.
- Computer literate (MS Offce) and experience in working in an ERP/SAP systems is
- an added advantage.
- 5-10 years hands on experience in trouble shooting/servicing/repairing all
- electrical/electronic/hydraulic systems of construction machines/generators/lift
- trucks etc.
- Experience in JCB is an added advantage.
- Possess valid driving license.
- Age around 35 years.
An attractive remuneration package includlng a comprehecsive medical scheme along with excellent career development opportunities await the selected candidate.
Canvassing in any will be disqualification. If you are confident that you satisfy the requiremnt, please email or post your resume & recent passport size photograph with the contact details ot two non•related referees to reach us within 07 days ot this advertisement addrsssed to General Manager (Human Resources & Administration)
Closing Date : 15/07/2020
UNITED MOTORS JCB
100, Hyde park Comer, Colombo 02.