Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Service Engineer Job Role at Nawaloka Constructions Company (Pvt) Ltd
The ideal candidate is expected to overlook the maintenance & service of all heavy & light construction Machinery. Further, he is responsible for guiding the technical team to deliver perfection in order to instill reliability for the smooth functioning of the machinery.
- Ensure smooth operation of heavy & light construction machinery.
- Planning & scheduling periodical services of heavy & light construction machinery.
- Ordering spare parts and lubricants.
- Maintaining the log book, check list & plan preventive maintenance schedule for plant & machinery.
- Labour handling and stores procedures.
- Creating maintenance procedures and managing budgets.
- NDT/HND/NDES with 5 years' experience in heavy & light construction Machinery.
- Sound knowledge of labour handling ordering spare parts / stores management.
- Ability to handle service crew & have good relationship with project managers at site level.
- He should be a good programmer/Planner with project managers to prepare scheduling services.
The above position offers an attractive remuneration package together with other fringe benefits. Please forward your application with details of two non-related referees to within 07 days of this advertisement
Nawaloka Construction Company (Private) Ltd
No. 115, Sir James Peiris Mawatha,
Closing Date : 30/09/2020