Service Desk Analyst at HCL
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Service Desk Analyst Job Opening at HCL
Closing Date : 09/02/2022
Experience: 1-3 Years
- Assist staff with technical support or desktop/laptop computers, applications, printers and related technologies.
- Assist staff with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of computers and peripherals within established standards and guidelines.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems.
- Work with service desk and RDS as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
- Respond to support requests from service desk, users and other infrastructure teams.
- Perform upgrades as directed to ensure the longevity of equipment.
- Keep track of request and make sure they are implemented as planned.
- Participate in incident handling concerning desktop changes.
- Participate in projects concerning bigger desktop changes, for example rollout of new antivirus.
- Knowledge in Microsoft environment (desktop & server).
- Technical understanding of the products building up a desktop service.
- Experience from the desktop environment.
- Ensure that computers connect seamlessly with diverse systems including validation systems, file servers, email servers, application servers and administrative systems.
- Provide weekly reports.
- Implement best practices.
- Be the single point of contact with customer.
- Exposure on managing remote sites.
- Phone support experience necessary.
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills are required.
- Experience with Windows and Novell Operating systems.
- Agree to work on 24*7, rotational shift/off basis.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3zIeQl5