Senior Web Developer at Acquest
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Web Developer Job Opening at Acquest
Closing Date : 28/01/2022
ACQUEST is Sri Lanka’s leading Real Estate Services provider offering Advisory, Brokerage, Project Marketing and Property Management services. Our clientele includes leading corporates, foreign investors, high net-worth individuals and Sri Lankan expatriates. We are looking for career-minded, ambitious, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Senior Web Developer
Candidate must be comfortable in a challenging, fast-paced, collaborative environment with a young, energetic team committed to driving a great business.
The Developer will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and implementing changes to the corporate website. This includes everything from implementing UI/UX, integrating external systems through file exports/imports and APIs, optimizing the customer journey.
The position will involve collaboration with the Marketing team as well as the top management, external partners, and resources.
This position requires a self-motivated individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment. A sound understanding of the key factors of converting web visits into new leads and appointments/opportunities that the website provides for business growth and sustainability is necessary.
- Building and maintenance of the corporate website and websites for other partners brands and clients
- Design implementation to optimize the user experience
- Integrate third-party systems through file import/exports and APIs
- Analyze website performance, provide reports and insights to understand SEO and CRO results and find ways to improve it
- Collaborate with internal departments to create website roadmap and release schedules
- Work and interact with external partners to develop, maintain and manage website content
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience with PHP, HTML5, CSS, JS and jQuery
- An expert in creating WordPress themes and working with plugins to achieve the desired results
- Familiarity with Advanced Custom Fields
- Understanding of available cache plugins and server-side caching options
- Extensive experience in working with APIs and Web Service Integrations
- Understanding of online marketing strategies including SEO
- Understanding of CRO and site optimization for maximum performance
- Thorough with web analytic tools and data to drive decisions, identify opportunities to make changes/enhancements
- Experience implementing and maintaining websites running on AWS and configuring and managing A/B testing platforms
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Highly collaborative team player
- Strong work ethic
Apply now : https://bit.ly/32RyrTS