Senior UI Developer at Virtusa
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior UI Developer Job Opening at Virtusa
Closing Date : 30/06/2022
Are you passionate about shaping the final look, behavior and feel of interfaces customers use every day? We at Virtusa not only have a diverse suite of intriguing client projects, but you will also work alongside a team that cares about you and your growth.
As a UI Developer, you will collaborate closely with a team of designers, developers, and business partners to enhance customer satisfaction by improving ease of use on a wide range of innovative projects. Interested in learning more? Read on.
Essential job functions include:
- Utilizing your deep technical knowledge to design and own all of the technical decisions on UI development.
- Delivering efficient experiences across multiple screens/devices.
- Developing user flows, sitemaps, and wireframes with interaction specifications to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Bridging the gap between UI design and technical implementation.
- Closely collaborating with fellow developers, designers, other technical teams and clients to brainstorm concepts and features.
- Executing standards-based interface development of web sites and web-based applications.
- Articulating the rationale for design decisions and how those design decisions will directly impact the success of the business.
- Applying learnings from a/b tests, analytics, and user feedback to designs and features.
- Advocating user focus across the organization.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to synthesize and incorporate feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Skilled developer with 3+ years’ of experience with UI creative design with a strong portfolio of design work.
- 3+ years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications.
- Fluency with HTML (including HTML5) and CSS.
- Experience with high performance web application development with JS framework such as Angular JS, React or Redux.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, using JIRA or another project management tool.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements documentation.
- Confident problem solver and communicator.
- Meticulous. Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated cross-functional team player.
- Experience working in a fast-paced delivery environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3x87mXY