Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Software Engineer Job at Matific
- Building web educational content software, for teachers and students using Django and Angular/React
- Translating UI/UX design wireframes to code that produce visual elements of the platform.
- Develop shared web components/services/directives through collaboration with other development teams
- Develop unit tests to maintain high code quality
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Angular 2+
- Experience in React is useful
- Serve side experience in Python/Django or Java is an advantage!
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Have a positive impact on the world by educating the youth
- A great place to work in a fast and exciting start-up environment
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology trends
- Great remuneration and commission plan
- Opportunity to innovate and challenge the status quo
- Significant travel opportunities
- Opportunities and support for career growth
Apply Via Linkedin
Closing Date : 30/09/2020