Primary Job Role
The Senior Software Engineer (.Net) will develop software and information systems by creating and designing new functionalities, implementing software solutions, and by playing a leadership role. The Senior Software Engineer must have a thorough understanding of design methodologies and the overall software development lifecycle.
- Involve in all stages of the software development process, including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, deployment management, issue review, and maintenance.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Produce high-quality designs by following industry best practices and coding standards.
- Communicate with clients as and when required.
- Communicate (both written and verbal) with technical and non-technical contacts (internal and external) and all seniority levels.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Work with non-technical business teams to understand the functionality, composition, and user requirements.
- Perform tasks with minimum supervision.
- Participate in estimations.
- Participate in design discussions.
- Provide technical support to customers and end-users.
- Provide training and guidance to new developers.
- Play a leadership role within the team
4-5 years of experience in a relevant field with 1-2 years’ experience in a senior software engineer role
- ASP.NET MVC, CSS3, HTML5, AngularJS, Angular (2+) or similar technologies
- .NET Core/ASP .NET Core
- Web API
- Entity Framework/EF Core
- Passionate full stack developer with experience
- Sound knowledge in OOP design patterns
- RDBMS and Document Database
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Exposure to continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Version control systems like Git or TFS
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT or an equivalent qualification
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results and execution orientation
Information Technology & Services Computer Software