Senior Software Engineer at Codehouse
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Software Engineer Job Opening at Codehouse
Closing Date : 28/01/2022
We're looking for new colleagues to fill permanent positions at our Colombo office in roles ranging from Software Engineers(.NET) and Senior Software Engineers(.NET). The successful candidates will be exposed to Sitecore projects that will not only be extremely interesting but also very technologically challenging indeed.
You will become a key part of the large team of developers based in the City of London, Colombo and Sydney. If you have a passion for all around coding, plus bags of enthusiasm to create great solutions, and also want the ability to have a real say in how we do things then we want to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Ensuring that you, together with your team, deliver projects on time to customer expectations and to our internal quality requirements.
- Producing top quality deliverables both in code and documentation.
- Ensuring the prompt remediation of customer issues and concerns.
- Working as part of several teams of developers across different projects.
- Working with Project Managers and Business Analysts in delivering customer requirements, managed through the Atlassian suite.
- Participating in customer facing workshops, together with the project team.
- Participating in, and actively contributing to, internal technical architecture steering groups.
- Participating in non-dev activities including estimations, planning and retrospectives.
- Always striving to improve how we do things, investigating new technologies and keeping up to date on new developments within the tools and products we use.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design.
- .NET Development, C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Web API
- Unit tests frameworks such as NUnit, XUnit, Moq
- Understanding of design patterns and their applicability in real life
- Automated build and deployment pipelines, such as Azure DevOps, Octopus, TeamCity, Jenkins
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Databases MS SQL, Oracle, Mongo DB
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work.
This is an ideal opportunity to advance a career whilst working within a close-knit team and enjoying many of the perks of being part of the Codehouse family.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3188Xkz