Senior SDET Engineer at Circles.Life
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior SDET Engineer Job Opening at Circles.Life
Closing Date : 30/01/2023
Circles.Life is looking for candidates with a passion for Quality & Excellence, who possess superior analytical skills, energy, drive, and attention to detail, to drive the development of automation frameworks and high test automation coverage for our backend systems.
Do you want to continually make code quality go up and raise the bar for everybody! Do you believe in and enforce Test Driven Development, get to define testing strategies, and get a kick out of uncovering those hard-to-find bugs. If you are up to the challenge, then this is for you.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities include:
- Understand the use cases / User journeys for products and the technical solution and develop test scope using test design techniques and documentation.
- Understand the test scope and make the relevant changes to the automation framework and platform APIs that will help us automate relevant scenarios faster and more reliably.
- Enhancing and maintaining automation frameworks for scalability, stability, and performance.
- Be obsessed with automated test coverage for backend APIs & workflows and strive to incorporate various functional and end-to-end scenarios into automated test suites.
- Interacting and collaborating with the product team and QA teams to identify and understand testing requirements to automate.
- Partner with CI/CD team and SRE teams to ensure that automated tests contribute effectively to the deployment pipeline and site availability needs.
- Perform manual functional testing for the identified test scope when required.
What’s On Offer
Circles.Life provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their careers. In this role, you can expect:
- Unique opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in telecommunication (Circles.Life is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!)
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your portfolio
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups
- Attractive experience and compensation
- Working with passionate, smart, and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment
- In depth experience in a quality engineering role with a focus on test automation.
- Hands-on experience with Java and related technologies. Having knowledge of languages like Golang, NodeJS will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of testing (Unit, Functional Testing, Component Testing, Integration Testing) and where each one applies.
- Experience in automation scripting using tools such as Selenium, REST assured, Appium, and TestNG. In addition, having experience in test framework development and platforms is a plus.
- Must understand the fundamentals of Automation frameworks and how they fit into the quality infrastructure and deployment pipelines.
- Have working experience on CI\CD related technologies like Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Experience in defining test strategies and test plans.
- Work experience and knowledge of architectures involving databases (SQL, NoSQL), Message Queues, and Caching technologies.
- Familiar with SDLC/STLC or Agile processes.
- Aptitude for functional testing and ensuring a high-quality user experience for products.
- Aptitude for understanding and reviewing the system design & architecture to come up with adequate test coverage.
- Must be able to debug and perform RCA for identified issues by analyzing server-side logs and interacting with different teams like SRE and DevOps.
- Experience with multi-environment structured Test Data setup and management.
- Passion for identifying test coverage gaps in an automated suite and improving.
- Be a Go-To person in the team and be able to guide and develop/mentor junior SDETs
- Hands-on experience in mobile app automation is a plus
Nice to Have
- Having experience in Telco domain.
- Exposure to Continuous Deployment pipelines.
- Knowledge of docker and implementing the automation tests in dockized containers in a Kubernetes environment.
- Hands on experience and exposure to performance testing.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3Ijcxv6