Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Manual at Gapstars
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Manual Job Opening at Gapstars
Closing Date : 30/06/2022
At Gapstars, our goal is to fuel growth for highly ambitious tech companies with world-class tech talent. If you are an experienced and ambitious Senior QA Engineer with strong programming fundamentals and the ability to adopt new frameworks as needed we want to hear from you.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be expected to architect, develop and release user-facing features and ensure the quality of our product continues to serve the needs of our tens of millions of users.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Manual Testing.
- Participation in backlog grooming/refinements:
- Evaluate requirements and compose acceptance criteria (a critical view on stories);
- Active evaluation of a story from a QA perspective, if it complies with the definition of 'ready' and is good enough to enter a sprint.
- Manual testing based on stories and corresponding acceptance criteria.
- Without sprint activities, a proactive attitude is required to improve the process (e.g., working ahead on the backlog, starting automation for QA).
- Assess and execute which elements should be in a regression test, and which elements should be left out (in terms of risk, and how to mitigate risks through the proper components and depth).
- Preferable experience with Magento/Adobe Commerce. Experienced in testing e-commerce solutions (to ensure terminology and typical risks are known).
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3NpIIsB