Applicants are invited to apply for the position of Senior Market Research Analyst at hSenid Mobile Solutions (Pvt) Ltd.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts research and analysis on competitive, market and industry landscapes.
- Performs in-depth, content-related research and analysis.
- Works cross functionally with sales and delivery teams to effectively target the best available opportunity in alignment with the prospects business goals.
- Prepares initial findings and effectively communicates them to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborates and works closely with the Sales team to support the development of proposal documents and presentations.
- Ability to analyse market entry research models
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
- 2 – 4 years of work experience that includes analytical experience, including market and competitive research.
- Proven proficiency with numbers and statistics, experience analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to translate that data into business insight.
- Must have basic familiarity with multiple research methodologies (qualitative and quantitative) and must have a general awareness of advanced analytics and their appropriate application to market research data.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills a must.
- Deep intellectual curiosity about emerging technologies and markets.
- Must be organized, able to work both independently and within a team, with strong attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to support numerous projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and deliver recommendations to internal stakeholders.
Closing Date: 02/04/2020
Apply- Apply via LinkedIn