Senior Human Resources Manager at Ansell
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Senior Human Resources Manager Job Opening at Ansell
Closing Date : 30/03/2023
HR Business Partner role
- Be a Culture Shaper. Model and reinforce behaviours that best reflect our cultural aspirations, purpose, and beliefs. Align HR processes, organizational structure and systems to support the desired culture.
- Be a Trusted Advisor. Build trust by having courage to “do the right thing”. Establish positive personal relationship by being credible, trustworthy and approachable.
- Be a Business Strategist. Recognize the need for change and inspire production action in leaders and employees. Continuously develop a deep understanding of company global business context to proactively design, communicate and implement HR strategies that influence results.
HR Management Role
- Workforce Planning
- Performance Management
- Training & Development
- Employee Relationship & CSR
- HR Policy and Process
- HRIS, Payroll, Attendance, etc
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO ANSELL?
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HRM, Behavioral Science, Psychology, or related discipline.
- More than 10 years’ experience in Human Resources, with at least 5 years in people management role in a manufacturing environment.
- Competent across the full range of human resource functions, that is compensation and benefits, industrial relations, staff retention programs, training, manpower planning, recruitment, etc.
- Well-versed with the local Employment Act and Industrial Relations Act.
- Strong client focus with good judgement, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Business acumen and strong drive for results.
- Mature and analytical with strong leadership qualities and people management and interactive skills
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM YOUR ANSELL JOURNEY?
- Work for a world leader in the health and safety protection solutions industry.
- A secure workplace with competitive remuneration and annual bonus based on own and company performance.
- Inclusive, collaborative, and supportive work atmosphere.
- A diverse and international work environment.
Apply now : https://bit.ly/3SK1uP4